Wednesday 11 May 2011

Watching TV and knitting projects

 I'm sure you have a secret place full of yarn. Maybe it's not so secret - how could you possibly hide all the yarn you've bought in your adult life just because you have to? Well. Now it's time to give a sense to this forgotten yarn. At least I'm in the mood, so I'm clearing (and cleaning) my stash. Right now I'm working on a crochet stole that will put an end to my Noro scraps. It's the right project for TV afternoons, since your crochet hook is going his way and you can follow your favourite program.

While I'm devoting myself to mindless crochet work, I'm also knitting a dark blue cotton gansey for my son. It request more attention, but in the meantime you don't get bored and you just go on knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment