Monday 2 May 2011

Rosa's finished and other stories

This morning I had to do the dirty work: iron! If you are a mother and you tend to repeat the mantra "wash yourself, change your clothes"  to your teenage boys, sooner or later you have to confront yourself with a mountain of clean, but not jet ironed jeans, T-shirts , underpants. You know what I mean.
So I did my job - it helps a lot listening to Radio 3 RAI, I love you - and then I took a little time for my last knitting. This is my Emma Fassio's Rosa's sleeveless cardi, knitted halfway through the bodice using a Lana Grossa sock yarn combined with a matching colour of lace yarn and finished with the solo sock yarn. The result is a very airy vest I'll use to be tres chic in my garden.  

The vest was my second Emma Fassio's project. The first one being the Spring shawl knitted with one skein of Noro sock yarn. I'm using it regularly because I love the zest of those colours, but i did not have a proper picture of the finished shawlette. So, here it is.

1 comment:

  1. Beh, ottimo lavoro, non vedo l'ora di vederli dal vivo!!!

    ReplyDelete