Wednesday 29 June 2011

More about lakes and knitting


I'm knitting socks those days - four or five at the same time. First because I'm nervous, second because I have enough DPNs ....










third because I've just received a parcel from strickstduschon.de and I could not resist the temptation: I almost immediatly cast on a pair of socks in Mango. As for the other socks, here they are - multiple of Fluss des Lebens pattern I'm knitting for a KAL on Ravelry. To tell you the trouth I'm not sure my German is good enough to understand what's going on there, but the pattern is really nice, the socks are wearable and all I have to do is post the pics of the finished work.







I have a Posh yarn silky variation and a quite pshychadelic cotton version. In the real life the colour is a very nice turquoise melange and the socks are for a young and very tenacious girl called Lina. She plays ice hockey and she is great.
Another Fluss des Lebens and a plain pair of Hundertwasser socks.




The other pictures are related with our last trip in Carinthia. Please note - there were no mosquitos in sight. Uau.






No comments:

Post a Comment